HEART FAILURE CARE SEMINAR
The economic burden of Heart Failure continues to grow and HF is one of the single most expensive and deadly healthcare problems. Significant gaps remain in the evidence base and guidelines for Heart Failure, particularly in the care of patients with Heart Failure with preserved Ejection Fraction, patients with Acuted Decompensated Heart Failure and patients with multiple co-morbidities.
Along with encouraging novel devices and pharmacological therapies, it remains important to refine the roles of established therapies. When such evidence-based, guideline-directed therapies exist or emerge, every effort should be made to effectively implement these Heart Failure therapies to optimise care and outcomes.
This course is designed to help the participants correct these identified gaps in practice so they can positively create a holistic impact in Heart Failure patients. By way of learning the evidence based guidelines from various organizations, the participants can effectively apply the knowledge and skills they will learn from this seminar.
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for all healthcare professionals including but not limited to :
- Accident and Emergency Medicine
- Allied Health Care Professionals
- General Practitioners
- Heart Failure Epidemiology and risk factors
- Pathophysiology and comorbidities
- Different Diagnostic tools and procedures
- Surgical methods
Course regulatory acceptance:
- The Course is accredited by Department of Health Abu Dhabi (DoH-Abu Dhabi) and is recognised by Dubai Health Authority (DHA), the Ministry of Health (MoH) and Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCC/DHCA)
- Each session will be granted 6 hours in the Category 1 credit of Department of Health – Abu Dhabi
The more CME Courses you register, the lesser you pay – BIG DISCOUNTS! await for you.
|2 CME Courses||480 AED|
|3 CME Courses||660 AED|